Each week I post the top leadership articles I’ve read from twitter. The links from this week deal with everything from dating your spouse to leading your team. Your leadership begins at home. The way you lead your family and yourself will effect the way you lead your team.
- 5 Dating Tips for Married Couples by Margaret Feinberg
- How the CEO of Zappos Solves Problems by Dan Rockwell
- 52 Things Pastors Should Do by Michael Lukaszweski
- 10 Ways To Help Teens Grow Deeper In Their Faith by Greg Stier
- 7 Keys to More Effectively Leading Teams by Kevin Eikenberry
- From Bad to Good by Sam Rainer
- Beyond Thank You: 5 Keys to Attracting & Keeping Great People by Carey Nieuwhof
- 8 Things Nike Can Teach Pastors And Church Leaders About Creativity by Brian Dodd
- 5 Stages for Making Creative Ideas Happen at Catalyst by Brad Lomenick
- When Work Passion Goes Awry by Mary Jo Asmus
- How To Handle 3 Kinds of Conflict by Dan McCarthy
- 5 Top Energizers for Leaders by Dan Reiland
I hope you enjoy these links and they help you grow as a leader…both at home and in your organization. Enjoy!