August 4, 2013 by eric echols
Here are the top 10 most clicked and re-tweeted leadership post from my twitter feed this week. These posts deal with everything from innovation and risk in the workplace to leading well as an effective father at home. Enjoy!
- 4 Possibilities When Hearing “The Teaching Is Not Deep Enough” by Eric Geiger
- Why Millennials Are Leaving The Church by Rachel Held Evans
- 7 Qualities of Visionary Leaders by Dan Rockwell
- 13 Practices of Effective Fathers by Brian Dodd
- One Size Does Not Fit All by Tony Morgan
- 5 Ways to Innovate Faster by Scott Anthony
- 4 Keys to Planning for Church Health by Thom Rainer
- Letting Go by Mark Miller
- Maybe It’s Time To Take A Risk by Mac Lake
- 10 Reasons Why You Don’t Have Any Friends by Jason Vernon
What have you read this week that should be added to this list?