With the outstanding possibilities and overwhelming challenges in ministry today, we can all use a coach to help us move further, faster. My goal as a coach is to: help leaders multiply their impact, lead well, and finish with excellence.
As a coach, I provide you with one on one direct mentoring and accountability in order to take your ministry to the next level. Each coaching experience is a unique and powerful tool that is tailored specifically for you. You determine the agenda, together we explores options. You make choices, and take action.
This coaching experience is built around simple and practical systems and tools to help you take your next steps as a leader. We’ll take a look at best practices in growing healthy churches.
How Coaching Works
- Coaching sessions are typically once per month for 60 minutes (though specialty coaching plans can be customized to meet your needs; for example – meeting twice per month).
- We can connect in a variety of ways: phone, Skype, Face Time, Google Hangouts or conference calls.
- Coaching includes a mix of intentionally planned teaching and interactive conversations based on your needs. Each session always includes practical application specifically to your life and ministry context.
- You receive “anytime access” via Eric’s personal email/cell phone for all coaching participants.
- Assignments are given and discussed that are tailored to your ministry needs.
If you’re looking for practical ideas, best practices, and strategic systems to apply immediately in your church then take the time to sign up for one on one coaching via telephone/Skype today.