Last week, 14,000 leaders gathered in Atlanta for the Catalyst Conference. Catalyst is designed to ignite passion for Christ and develop the next generation of leaders to be change agents in the local church and the world.
Here are a few of the blog post I found outlining some of the top lessons from the conference. Thanks to Lindsey Nobles & Kent Shaffer for posting their notes. Enjoy!
- The Making of a Leader by Andy Stanley
- 4 Phases of God’s Leading by Craig Groeschel
- 4 Things We Inherit from God by Matt Chandler
- 3 Keys to Creating High Performance Teams by Andy Stanley
- 4 Ways People React to Conflict by Lysa TerKeurst
- Living by Grace vs Living by Law by Tullian Tchividjian
- 4 Essential Mindsets for Innovative Churches by Bobby Gruenewald
Follow me on twitter
Subscribe here so future posts are delivered to your inbox.