Here are the most read post from twitter this week. Topics include everything from personal growth to leadership teams and from marriage to the power of focus. Enjoy!
- The Power of Focus Most People Miss by Carey Nieuwhof
- Organizations Wait Too Long to Develop Leaders by George Ambler
- Touch Calls: Who Attends The Leadership Meeting by Tony Morgan
- Pay the Price for Growth by Mac Lake
- A Sign You’re On a Healthy Team by Ron Edmondson
- How Christian Leaders Read the Bible for Maximum Impact by Scott Cochrane
- 10 Mistakes Teaching Pastors Need To Avoid by Tony Morgan
- Why Christian Leaders Shouldn’t Speak for God by Carey Nieuwhof
- Is You’re Spouse Invisible? A powerful short film by Phil Stevens on marriage
Follow me on twitter
Subscribe here so future posts are delivered to your inbox.
One thought on “Leadership in 140 Characters”
Hi really good wesbtie you have created. I enjoyed reading this posting. I did want to publish a remark to tell you that the design of this site is very aesthetically delightful. I used to be a graphic designer, now I am a copy editor in chief for a merchandising firm. I have always enjoyed working with computers and am trying to learn computer code in my free time (which there is never enough of lol).