Volunteers are the key to any healthy church. Let me offer a few reasons why people say yes to volunteering in spite of their busy lives. This isn’t an exhaustive list but it offers a few key points of why people volunteers.
- They trust you.
- They believe in the vision of the church.
- They have relationship with you or someone else on the team.
- They want to make new friends.
- They desire to be involved in the church.
- They want to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
- They like being part of a winning team.
- They have a serving heart.
- They have a passion for the ministry.
- They have a need to be useful.
- They want to use their gifts and talents.
- They have a desire to be connected to something of meaning.
- They desire to please God.
- They want to help the ministry succeed.
- They want to have fun.
- You asked them.
What you would add to the list?
One thought on “Why Volunteers Say Yes”
Its excellent as your other blog posts : D, appreciate it for putting up. “Age is a function of mind over matter if you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” by Leroy Robert Satchel Paige.