Here are the most clicked and re-tweeted post from my twitter feed this week. All of my top posts deal with creating a healthy culture.
An organizations culture is it’s strongest force; it is what holds vision, strategy, values, and mission in place. Culture is the personality of any organization. Healthy cultures don’t just happen. It takes deliberate effort and hard work to create the kind of culture that will allow your organization to thrive. There are two primary components that make up an organizations culture. The first is structure; the why, how, and what you do in your organization. The second is people; the behavior of the people either sustain or hinder the creation of a healthy culture.
- 3 Key Elements To A Healthy Church Culture by Matt Wade
- A Church’s Culture is the Atmosphere in Which the Church Functions by Ronald Keener
- 5 Structures That Shaped Zappos’ Culture by Dan Rockwell
- What Does “Healthy” Mean in Church Leadership? by Ron Edmondson
- 9 Strategies for Creating a Leadership Culture by Tony Morgan
- 10 Signs of a Controlling Culture by Scott Williams
- Are you Creating a “Safe to Say” Environment by Susan Mazza
In what ways are you creating a healthy culture in your church or organization?