May 11, 2013 by eric echols
Here are the top 10 most clicked and re-tweeted leadership post from my twitter feed this week. These posts deal with vision, values, and qualities of effective leaders. Enjoy!
- 3 Kinds of Weak Vision that Entice Church Leaders by Will Mancini
- 5 Signs Fear is Undermining Your Leadership by Carey Nieuwhof
- 6 Leadership Qualities of Nehemiah by Brad Lomenick
- Do You Lead or Control People? by Ron Edmondson
- 5 “Value Hurdles” For Senior Leaders by Jeff Brodie
- Missing the Mission: Looking for the Right Results While Loving the Wrong Things by Ed Stetzer
- How Important is Planning…Really? by Mark Miller
- 11 Ground Rules that Leaders Ought to Know by Michael McKinney
- The 4 Job Types That Make Innovation Happen by Drake Baer
- Your best and your same (vs. your different and your truth) & Urgency and accountability are two sides of the innovation coin by Seth Godin
This is my top 10. What great posts did you read this week that should be added?