June 1, 2013 by eric echols
Here are the top 10 most clicked and re-tweeted leadership post from my twitter feed this week. They include a lot of great insight for church leaders. Check out these articles and allow them to grow you as a leader. Enjoy!
- What your church can learn about meetings from Google by Justin Lathrop
- How to Lead When You’re Not in Charge by George Hamel & Polly LaBarre
- Permission Granted! by Cliff Atfield
- Is it Better To Be a Manager or Leader? by Jenni Catron
- The Most Overlooked Leadership Skill by Peter Bregman
- 7 Tips When the Team is Struggling to Succeed by Ron Edmondson
- 11 Guidelines for Multisite Central Staff When Visiting Campuses by Rich Birch
- Should the Church Be Asking the Same 6 Questions as J.Crew? by Tony Morgan
- Can a Manager be a Coach? by Dan McCarthy
- When Vision Fails by Thomas McDaniels
What additional posts would you add to the list?