June 22, 2013 by eric echols
Here are the top 10 most clicked and re-tweeted leadership post from my twitter feed this week. They include a lot of great insight for church leaders. Everything from building a culture of volunteerism to ways to improve your brainstorming as a team. A couple of these post on integrity and hurdles to leading well will challenge you to do a little soul searching. Check out these articles and allow them to grow you as a leader. Enjoy!
- 4 Reasons Your Brainstorming Sessions Aren’t Working by Phil Cooke
- 13 Habits of Highly Friendly Churches by Brian Dodd
- 10 Ways To Identify A “Not So Good” Leader by Scott Williams
- 6 Ways Leaders Leave An Impression On Their Followers by Joseph Lalonde
- 5 Reasons Your Church Should Offer NameTags Every Sunday by Rich Birch
- I Get It by Seth Godin
- 5 Godly Ways To Be A Good Dad by Mark Driscoll
- How To Recruit Volunteers & Create A Culture Of Service by Tammy Kelley
- 5 Signs You Lack Integrity by Carey Nieuwhof
- 12 Leadership Principles of Jesus That Inspire Me and 7 Things that Keep a Pastor from Leading Well by Ron Edmondson
Is there anything you’ve read this week that should be added to the list?