June 29, 2013 by eric echols
Everything rises and falls on leadership. Growing as a leader is essential if you want your church or organization to get to the next level. Below are the top 10 leadership post I read this week. These posts deal with attracting leaders, how to mentor them, and then unleashing them by not micromanaging them.
Also, if you’re a leader, challenges are inevitable. Check out the post below to discover the biggest challenges pastors face and what happens when teams try to function without a clear strategy. Enjoy!
- Unless You Slow Down, Busy Will Catch You by George Ambler
- The Most Important Leadership Quality Is Self-Awareness by Scott Williams
- 7 Reasons You Are Not Attracting Or Retaining Leaders by Brian Dodd
- Proof Why Micromanaging Doesn’t Work by Phil Cooke
- Why Portable Church Should Be a Permanent Part of the Future by Carey Nieuwhof
- 5 Reasons Why Simple Leadership Rocks by Joseph Lalonde
- The 12 Biggest Challenges Pastors and Church Staff Face by Thom Rainer
- 4 Bad Habits Developed By Teams With No Ministry Strategy by Tony Morgan
- 4 Words A Boss Never Wants To Hear by Randy Conley
- How Peter Drucker Mentored & Lousy Leaders Coddle by Dan Rockwell
What have you read this week that should be added to this list?