January 25, 2014 by eric echols
Here are the top 10 most clicked and re-tweeted leadership post from my twitter feed this week. The majority of this week’s top posts are focused on organizational leadership. Enjoy!
- 6 Habits of Resilient People by Gwen Moran
- What To Do When People Want A Church To Grow…But Not Change by Carey Nieuwhof
- 12 Signs Of Healthy Church Leadership Teams by Brian Dodd
- Learn To Listen and Listen To Learn by Scott Williams
- Doing The Right Things vs Doing Everything by Dan Black
- 7 Paradigm Shifts In American Churches by Thom Rainer
- One Word…Momentum by Mark Miller
- Without A System Nothing Was Done Wrong by Ron Edmondson
- Fast Food Menus And Church Ministry by Eric Geiger
- Own It! by Troy Page
What other great posts did you read this week?