Creating a leadership culture in our churches is something ministry leaders want to do, but most lack the tools to make it a reality. That’s why I’m excited about Brian Dodd’s new book, 10 Indispensable Practices Of The 2 Minute Leader.
Having had the opportunity to read the book prior to today’s release, I believe Brian’s book will help you create the leadership culture you’re longing for. Whether you’re a new, emerging, or experienced leader, Brian will take you from your dream all the way to the celebration of its completion.
Here are the 10 Indispensable Practices of a 2 Minute Leader:
- Practice #1: Dreaming – Double-Dare Yourself.
- Practice #2: Thinking – Take Two Every Day, as Often as Needed.
- Practice #3: Relating – Keep a Leadership Ledger.
- Practice #4: Enlisting – Look to a Person’s Past, Present, and Potential.
- Practice #5: Positioning – Align the Elements.
- Practice #6: Communicating – Communicate Expectations, Directions, and Commendations.
- Practice #7: Executing – Take AIM. Activate your plan. Integrate your resources. Mobilize your team.
- Practice #8: Adjusting – Check Your Bearings and Adjust as Needed.
- Practice #9: Persevering – Name It and Declaim It.
- Practice #10: Celebrating – ACT Positively. Acknowledge excellence. Celebrate achievement. Transform relationships.
Pick up Your Free Copy Today
Brian wants to get this book in as many church leaders hands as possible. Therefore, he has affordably priced it so this resource could be purchased in bulk. For orders of 10 hard copies of more, Brian is throwing in a FREE study guide for each book along with FREE shipping. So click 10 Indispensable Practices Of The 2-Minute Leader and get this resource today.
I can’t recommend this book enough. It will make the leaders in your church better!